AP Epass Details
- 1 AP Epass Status 2017 – 18 – apepass.cgg.gov.in
- 1.1 Epass AP Application Status 2017 – Fresh & Renewal epass AP Status
- 1.2 Check AP Epass Application Status by Following Some Instructions
- 1.3 Step-by-Step Procedure to Check Renewal AP Epass 2017
AP Epass Application Status issues for Andhra Pradesh Post and Pre Metric Scholarships. So Check AP Epass Status 2017. On this page, we are providing your Epass AP Status 2017 – 18. Students who are in search of AP Epass Scholarship Status can get here. Go through the following sections for www.apepass.cgg.gov.in Application status details.
AP Epass Status 2017 – 18 – apepass.cgg.gov.in
Students who are studying under Andhra Pradesh ePASS system can check your Application & Scholarship Status here. Candidates can easily obtain your ePASS AP Status from this page. We have provided the direct link to check the AP ePASS Status. So, willing candidates can get your ePass AP application Status here. Along with the application process, we have also mentioned the direct link to check the AP ePass Scholarship Status. Therefore, at one place applicants can obtain the both ePass AP Application Status and scholarship status.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has published the online application process of scholarships for Post-metric & Pre-Metric students. So those candidates can apply for the epass scholarships 2017 – 18 in online. Such that they can be able to study the further studies. This Scholarship is not only available for the renewal students but also for the fresh students. Thus, both fresh and renewal can apply for the scholarship application 2017 – 18. Students who belong to different categories (OBC/BC/SC/ST) can apply for the scholarships. There are different registration forms available in the online. The students can apply depending upon their category of the division.
Epass AP Application Status 2017 – Fresh & Renewal epass AP Status
AP Epass Application Status details provided here. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing the good opportunity for epass 2017 – 18. The students who belong to BC/ SC/ ST can fill the AP ePASS online application provided in the net and may apply for the Epass scholarships. The annual income for reserve category candidates should be less than 1 lakh. The last date of application for the AP EPass Application Status will be issued soon by the Govt of AP. The official website of AP Epass is apepass.cgg.gov.in.
Here, we also help the students to find who is eligible for Andhra Pradesh epass for Post & Pre Metric scholarship. The student may follow the link mentioned here and apply online. Before finding the application status, the candidate must be ready with the mandatory details. Which are to be filled in the application form.
- Application number.
- SSC pass Type.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Academic year.
- Year of the pass.
The above mentioned details are for the Post- Matric applications only. While the Pre-Matric application status will be known through the DOB and Application ID only.
Check AP Epass Application Status by Following Some Instructions
Every student must follow these simple steps & know the application status for their scholarship easily.
- The student must visit the official website of AP Epass application.
- The official website is www.apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then AP epass home page will open with all information as shown below.
- Click on ‘Scholarship Status’, it will redirect to the next page as shown below.
- Now, before entering your details, select the course from the ‘Status’drop box.
- By default, Status for Post Matric will be selected. The student can change it into Post or Pre Matric.
- Fill all the required details exactly in your SSC certificate in the field provided.
- Click on ‘Get Status’ button to obatin AP Epass Application Status.
- Then the student application status is displayed on the screen.
Eligibility Conditions For The Students To Apply For e-pass Scholarships 2017 – 2018:
The candidate who belongs to SC/ST should have the minimum annual income of two lakhs or less than 2 lakhs. And for the students who are belonging to BC should have the minimum annual income should be one lakh or less than one lakh to apply for the e-pass scholarships 2017 – 2018.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Check Renewal AP Epass 2017
- Go to the home page of AP E-pass, scroll down and click on ‘Student service’.
- It will redirect to the next page, in the student service page, you will find various links.
- On that page click on Post Matric Scholarship Fresh/Renewal Application 2017 – 2018.
- Fill all required details, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Then the student can renew the E-pass.
Otherwise, click on the below link for ePass AP Renewal Process 2017 – 18.
Prerequisites for AP E-pass Scholarship Status – Fresh Scholarship Application
- SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Year of pass & SSC Type (ICSC/CBSC/Regular/Supplementary).
- Aadhar card number of self or parents.
- If the candidate does not have Aadhar card, then go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center to enroll.
- If the candidate has enrolled for Aadhar and had Enrollment Number(EID), then verify your Aadhar Status.
- Caste certificate & Income certificate secure from the MeeSeva Centre.
- Any Bank account from the nationalized banks.
- The student should have a Mobile Number for receiving the ‘One Time Password’ (OPT) for the registration process.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Student Pan Card number & also the Father’s or Mother’s Pan card number.
- The student must provide the CET allotment order for CET course.
- If the candidate belongs to Intermediate, then he/she should complete their online Admission BIE portal by the principal.
- Documents must upload for the fresh registration purpose.
Relevant Documents Should be Enclosed with AP Epass Scholarship Application
- The latest passport size photo.
- The student Aadhar card.
- Bank Pass Book.
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate of the last seven successive years.
- Original Income Certificate.
Click here: AP ePASS Status 2017 – 18
Along with the status, applicants have a sight on the following links to get the details regarding ePASS AP 2017 – 2018.