AP Epass Details
AP ePASS Fee Structure for all courses is available on this page. Check the information mentioned below to know the ePASS AP Fee Structure 2017 – 18. While Joining the College, the Students must know the Amount of Fee to be paid for the College. The AP ePASS Courses Fee Structure is different for different Colleges. Therefore, we have provided Stepwise Procedure to Check the www.apepass.cgg.gov.in AP ePASS Fee Structure 2017.
Curse wise AP ePASS Fee Structure – apepass.cgg.gov.in
|Level of Courses||Courses Involved|
|Professional Courses||B.TECH, M.TECH, M.PHARMACY, M.B.A, M.C.A, Ph.D, M.B.B.S, B.D.S, M.S,M.D, ect.,.|
|P.G||M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, etc..|
|Degree||B.A, B.CoM, B.Sc, etc.,.|
|Intermediate||ITI, Polytechnic, Intermediate, etc….|
We have Mentioned the Courses for which the Government will provide the Scholarship. Hence, the Students can Check the Courses information carefully, so that they can go for the AP ePass Free Structure Later. Based on the above-listed Categories, the applicants can get the reimbursement. The New Fee Structure for the Colleges had recently released by their Managements. We have Provided AP ePASS Fee Structure according to the Norms of the Government.
ePASS AP Fee Structure in detail
The Government of Andhra Pradesh had recently conducted the Inspection on Standards of Colleges. As a result, a New Fee Structure came into existence. For each and every College, there is a lot of change in Fee Structure. For the Students, who are searching for the Specific College Fee can check this page. We have Given the AP ePASS Fee Structure Category Wise as follows.
- Fee Structure for Professional Courses, P.G Level, and Degree Level.
- Intermediate Courses
Professional Courses, P.G Level, and Degree Level Fee Structure
The Government of AP will decide the Fee Structure of all Colleges based on the equipment and the standard of College. The Info about the AP ePASS Fee Structure is available here. Once, check the Details here.
|Category||Course Name||Reimbursing Tuition Fee by AP Govt|
|Group I, II, III||B.TECH/B.E||31,000|
|M.B.B.S (CAT –B)||2,40,000|
|B.D.S (CAT – B)||1,10,000|
- RVR and JC, Guntur – Rs.1, 08,000
- Gayatri Vidya Parishad, Visakhapatnam – Rs. 1, 03,700
- Siddhartha College, Vijayawada – Rs.1, 02,000
- GMRIT, Raajam – Rs. 1, 02,000
- Vignan Institute Visakhapatnam (VIVP) – Rs. 99,000
- Sri Vidyaniketan College of Engineering – Rs .97, 800
- Gayatri Vidya Parishad, Women – Rs .97, 600
- Prasad V Potluru (PBSiddharth), Vijayawada Rs.97, 000
- SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram Rs 95,000
- Vishnu Engineering College for Women (Women), Bhimavaram Rs 95,000
- NBKR, Vidyanagar Rs .93, 200
- MadanapalliInstitute of Technology, Madanapalli Rs .93, 000
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College, Nandyal Rs .86, 800
- Vignans Laura, Vadlamudi Rs .85, 400
- Raghu Engineering College, Vizag Rs 85,000
- Shashi Engineering College, TADEPALLIGUDEM Rs 85,000
- Vishnu Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram Rs 85,000
- KSRM, Kadapa – Rs. 85,000
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology, Rajampet – Rs.84, 900
- NBKR College, Vijayanagaram – Rs. 82,500
- Gudlavalleru Engineering College – Rs.81,600
- Pulla Reddy, Kurnool – Rs. 80,000
- Vasireddy Venkatadri, Guntur – Rs 80,000
- GIER, Rajahmundry – Rs.79,300
- Lakkireddy Balreddy, Vijayawada Rs.78, 800
- Adishankara, Gudur Rs. 77,000
- Anil, Neerukonda – Rs .76, 300
- Bapatla Engineering College – Rs 75,000
- Narayana, Nellore – Rs 75,000
- Sri Venkateswara, Chittoor – Rs 75,000
- Aditya, Peddapuram – Rs. 75,000
- Sri Venkateswara, Tirupati – Rs.73, 900
- Pragathi, Peddapuram – Rs. 72, 800
- Siddhartha, Puttur – Rs.72, 700
- Aditya, TEKKALI – Rs. 72, 000
AP ePASS Fee Structure for Intermediate Courses
The College Management will decide the Fee Structure for Intermediate Courses. But, AP Government will not provide full Fee as mentioned by the College. Only the Tuition Fee will be given as Scholarship which is also called as Reimbursement. Therefore, the students should consult the College Management for Further Details about Tuition Fee & Reimbursement.
Steps for Getting Andhra Pradesh ePASS Fee Structure 2016-2017
Follow the steps given below and check the Fee Structure according to the Course and University.
- First of all, Visit the Official Website of AP EPASS.
- The Home Page appears.
- Click on the Fee Structure Button at the Left Side of the Page.
- The Page appears with a Fee Structure Report Form.
- Enter the Details using Drop Down Buttons.
- Select the Courses and Academic year also.
- Click on the Get Report Button.
- Finally, Download the Report by Clicking on Print Button.
Therefore, the Students can follow the info mentioned above to check the Fee Structure. For easy Download, click on the direct link given below.