AP Epass Details
- 1 AP ePass Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1 AP ePASS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria – apepass.cgg.gov.in
AP ePASS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria is available here. Therefore, the interested and the needy candidates should check whether they are eligible for applying or not. Andhra Pradesh State Government is rendering its financial support to the students by implementing the “Reimbursement of Tuition Fee”. So, the students who are considered to be economically backward can avail this opportunity. Over 26.0 lakhs students belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, minorities, and the physically challenged are getting the benefits of ePASS AP Reimbursement every year. Therefore, the candidates should check their eligibility before applying.
AP ePass Eligibility Criteria
ePASS is the Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. It is an important welfare measure to enable the students to have access to professional courses. The Professional Courses includes Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dental Science, Management of Computer courses, etc. Hence, The students should know the eligibility criteria for getting into the scheme of reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF). Through this AP ePASS fee reimbursement, the candidates who can not pay the fee due to their economic status can be benefited. So, we advise the eligible students to make use of this chance and continue your higher education.
Also, Check Required Documents for APePASS
AP ePASS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria – apepass.cgg.gov.in
- The candidates who belong to the SC, ST categories and whose annual income is less than or equal to Rs. Two Lakhs are eligible for the scholarship.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is less than or equal to RS. One lakh comes under eligibility.
- Candidates getting the reimbursement benefits should possess 75% attendance is at the end of each quarter.
Students who are not included in the Ap ePass Reimbursement benefits
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST candidates whose yearly income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- Students who were getting the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum are not eligible.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or Equivalent courses.
- BC, EBC and DW students who are studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- Candidates admitted under Sponsored seats or Management Quota seats.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses also can not get the reimbursement of tuition fee.
Courses Eligible for AP Fee Reimbursement
The students seeking all kinds of courses can not get the fee Reimbursement. Therefore, Only the Specified Post Matric Courses approved by the University/Board having the duration of 1 year and above can get the ePASS AP Scholarship Eligibility. So, Check the courses included under reimbursement Quota here on our site.
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Veterinary, Agriculture and Allied Sciences, and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial Pilot License course, Business Finance, Business Administration)
AP ePASS Scholarship Eligibility is given for Technical Graduate and Post Graduate courses like M.Phil, Ph.D., and post-doctoral research. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post-graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- Degree courses that are not included Group I & II.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses.
- ITI, ITCs
- Intermediate level Vocational courses.
Courses that are not included in ePASS AP Scholarship Eligibility
ePASS AP Scholarship Eligibility is not alloted for various courses. The excluded courses include training courses like
- Private Pilot License Courses.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of All India and State levels.
List of Colleges Eligible for AP epass fee reimbursement
Not all colleges have AP ePASS Scholarship Eligibility. Therefore, the candidates who join in such educational institutions only can get the AP ePASS Scholarship Eligibility.
All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments like Department of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health, Medical and Family Welfare, Employment, and Training to the Commissioner of Social welfare.
We have provided the maximum necessary details of the Fee Reimbursement. Therefore, for more information, Check the Complete AP ePASS Scholarship Eligibility Details on the Official Website of AP Government @ apepass.cgg.gov.in.
Candidates ePASS AP Online Status through the below links.