Check the Detailed Information about Andhra Pradesh ePASS. EPASS means Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started this Procedure to provide Assistance to Economically Backward Students. Their Main Moto is to help the Merit Students who cannot afford Corporate Education. Therefore, the Tuition Fee prescribed by the Colleges are paid by the Government in the form of Scholarships. So, the Students should register for the Scholarships in the First year of their Academic Education. Once the Application is accepted, they can go for Renewal Process every year. Any Malfunction in the AP ePass Registration Process will lead to the Rejection of Application.
Details regarding Andhra Pradesh ePASS – epass.apcfss.in
The Government of Andhra Pradesh had started this Service to Assist SC, ST, BC as well as EBC. The Physically Challenged People will also receive the scholarships under PWD Category. The Other Reserved categories like Children of Ex-Servicemen, NCC Categories are also included along with these categories. Most of the Economically Backward Students preferred Studying Professional Education only after the Government Started Assisting. Because of this, the majority of Students going for Engineering had increased. This made our State stand on Top. The Official Website of Andhra Pradesh ePASS is epass.apcfss.in.
All the Students should first Check the Details regarding the AP ePASS whether they are Eligible or not. Once, they Confirm their Eligibility the individuals can start applying for the Scholarship. Therefore, we have provided the clear information below in brief.
AP ePASS Application Process Involves the steps like.
- Verifying the Eligibility Criteria.
- Online ePASS Application Filling.
- Online Renewal Annually.
- Application Status Verification.
- Fee Structure of Various Colleges in the State.
- Documents necessary for Online ePASS Application.
- Reasons for Telangana ePASS Rejection.
- Educational Courses covered in this Scholarship.
Necessary Information regarding AP ePASS
- Students: Should Submit the application online within one month from the date of admission.
- Colleges: The Principal should issue the bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of application form (hard copy) in the college.
- ASWO/Field Officer:
Physical Verification: Twice in a year
- Within one month of re-opening of college
- Within one month from the last date of closing of Admissions.
In the Starting day of ePASS, an officer from any of the Government Department verify the Certificates and Confirm their candidature. In this case, Applicants who missed the Process had to face many Problems. So, the Government has introduced Biometric Process of Verification. The college can conduct this at any time.
The Total Process should be completed within one month of submission of application.
Hence, the Students can use the information mentioned above.
For any Technical Assistance regarding Andhra Pradesh ePASS or Fee Reimbursement, the students can contact the
- Authorities -040-23120411, 23120412 &
- For General Issues-040-23399863.
(Support available from 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days).
AP ePASS Steps – Status/ Renewal/ Know Application Number/ Eligibility/ Fee Structure
|ePass AP Status||AP ePASS Required Documents||ePass Andhra Pradesh Application Process|
|AP ePass Renewal||ePass AP Fee Structure||AP ePASS Application Number|
|AP ePass Eligibility|