AP Epass Details
- 1 AP Epass Scholarship Status 2019-20 | Andhra Pradesh epass Status
- 2 AP Epass Renewal 2019-20 | epass AP Application Status
AP Epass Renewal 2019-20 Application Registration will be issued soon for Andhra Pradesh Post & Pre-Metric Scholarships. AP Epass scholarship is permitting for the candidates who are in search of AP Epass scholarships they can get here. Interested and eligible students in Andhra Pradesh may apply online through www.epass.apcfss.in On this page, we have provided complete details regarding Epass AP Renewal 2019-20 Application Registration Process. Check the information about epass Status AP which is available on the official site for 2019 & 2020 Academic year.
AP Epass Scholarship Status 2019-20 | Andhra Pradesh epass Status
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has announced scholarship notification for candidates of the year 2019 – 2020. AP Post-matric and Pre-matric scholarships for renewal 2019 – 20 Registrations will open shortly. Students have to apply for the given AP Postmatric Scholarships (epass) renewal registration on or before AP EPass Renewal Last Date 2019-20. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing financial support to the students who belong to the backward section.
Students who are following their undergraduate courses in AP are eligible to secure the scholarship from the AP Government. The reserve category candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ BC with lower income are desirable to claim AP Epass Renewal 2019 – 20 Scholarship. The Eligible aspirants who are interested in claim scholarship may apply online on or before the last date declared by the Govt of AP.
AP Epass Renewal 2019-20 | epass AP Application Status
The eligible candidates who want to get epass scholarship can apply online through epass.apcfss.in. This is good news for the students who are waiting for renewal epass scholarship application. Such students may renewal for AP Epass 2019-20 now. There are different ways to search epass Scholarship Application Status 2019 AP. Students who have fulfilled the SSC exam to get post & pre matric studies like intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, graduate and postgraduate courses, Ph.D., etc.
Procedure to Apply AP Epass Scholarship Renewal Application 2019 – 20
Here we are advising you to complete the process of filing renewal applications on or before the mentioned date. The students of B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA courses are eligible. The ePASSAP Renewal Scholarships and reimbursement of the fee for the academic year 2019-20 can register here. Applying for the AP epass Scholarship Renewal Registration, here we need some documents for further purpose. Many of the students are not aware of ePass AP Scholarship Renewal Status. The candidate must be very careful while applying. So go through the ePass AP Renewal Registration step by step procedure as provided below.
- The student must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Epass.
- The official website is epass.apcfss.in
- Then AP Epass home page will open as shown below.
- Click on ‘Student Services’ icon.
- Then it will redirect to the ‘Student services’ page as shown below.
- Click on ‘Click Here’ option.
- Then it will redirect to the ‘Post Metric Scholarship Application Registration Form 2019-20’ page will open as shown below.
- Fill the required details, i.e., SSC Hall Ticket No, DOB, SSC Pass Year.
- After filling press ‘Enter’ button.
- Again it will ask to select ‘CET’ or ‘NONCET’, Click on ‘CET.’
- Fill the student CET details, and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Thus, the student can renew the Epass.
Prerequisite for the Epass Renewal Application 2019 – 20 AP
- All the Students must Register on the epass website. The candidate should have self Aadhar card.
- If the candidate doesn’t have Aadhar Card, then go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center to Enroll.
- If the student has enrolled for Aadhar and had Enrollment Number(EID), then verify your Aadhar status.
- Bank Account in any of the Nationalized banks.
- In the case of change of any Bank account, then opens your Zero Balance account in any of the nationalized banks.
- The bank account is not required for EBC students.
- The candidate should have a Mobile Number for receiving the ‘One Time Password’ for registration purpose.
Relevant Documents to be Scanned for Epass Renewal Registration Process
Documents to be scanned mandatory for AP Epass Renewal 2019-20 processes.
- The first page of Bank Pass Book with Bank Acct no and IFS Code in the case of change.
- Passed Marks Memo Sheet of the Previous year.
- Study or bonafide certificate for the last seven following years.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for the affidavit.
Click Here to Renewal AP ePASS Scholarship